اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother    Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother  Icon-new-badge8/11/2011, 13:09

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Prominent social activist Swami Agnivesh has decided to join the Indian version of Big Brother, reports say.

The fifth season of the programme, known as Bigg Boss, started in October.

Swami Agnivesh, who was in the forefront of the recent anti-corruption campaign in India, is joining the popular reality show on Tuesday, reports said.

He said he wanted to engage the house mates in "socially engaging issues" during his time on the show.

Swami Agnivesh fell out with the Indian campaigner Anna Hazare-led anti-corruption movement following differences between the two sides.

"I think it is exciting and challenging for a person with my background to go inside this [Bigg Boss] house and to engage young souls on socially relevant issues," he told The Indian Express newspaper.

"Through the show, I hope to start some sort of dialogue with a large social spectrum, including the urban educated middle class."

Swami Agnivesh told The Times of India that he wanted to "sensitise" the women house mates.

"The girls inside the house don't seem to have any social responsibility," the 72-year-old activist said.

"I want to make them realise just how many girl children are killed in the womb and how many women are burnt alive," he said.

Last season, former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson made a special appearance in the Bigg Boss house and proved a ratings booster for the show.

The late reality TV star Jade Goody appeared in Bigg Boss in 2008
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
theredrose

theredrose

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother    Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother  Icon-new-badge9/11/2011, 00:02

يسلمو يا ياسمين وبدي ترجمة هههههههههههههههههههه
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother    Activist Swami Agnivesh to join India Big Brother  Icon-new-badge9/11/2011, 06:45

هههههههههههههههههههههههه
الموضوع عن برنامج الاخ الاكبر بالنسخة الهندية

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: منتدى المرئيات و المسموعات :: افلام ومسلسلات و ممثلين-
انتقل الى: