اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

Captain America workout

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Princess

Princess

Captain America workout Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Captain America workout   Captain America workout Icon-new-badge7/8/2011, 03:22

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Captain America star Chris Evans has no doubt had us all in awe at his incredible physique in Captain America.

The change from skinny army wannabe to muscle bound super-hero was striking, with all us ladies going weak at the knees.

The actor was trained by former Royal Marine Simon Waterson, who trained Daniel Craig for the Bond films and Mr Waterson has revealed Captain America’s workout plan to GQ.com.

Below Simon talks about the workout he put together and his thinking behind it. Guys, please pay close attention:

"I did work to that shot where he comes out of the machine to make him look a tiny bit bigger and leaner than he is in the rest of the movie. But ultimately it is about performance rather than just looking good.

“He has to be able to sprint, throw a shield, jump over a wall. The aesthetics are almost like a byproduct of being an athlete.

"Chris' training routines were very functional with lots of movement and variety. I'd tend to make him wear a weighted jacket of six to eight kilos, simulating what he would have to wear throughout the movie.

“We'd always start off with a plyometric circuit: pull-ups dropping into squat thrusts with a press-up and and then jumping back up into a pull-up. Then kettlebell swings, weighted step-ups down into a squat thrust and then maybe some suspension exercises on a TRX. Then overhead barbell squats, for example. Once you add all those five elements together, you're toning, you're building muscle, but also you're working with very high heart rate so you are working the cardiovascular system as well. That would take about 20 minutes.

“After that I would go into a split-body routine, which is where the aesthetics comes into it. On Monday we would do a circuit, then [focus on] back and arms: a lot of big deadlifting, shrugging, the usual bicep curls. On Tuesday I would do a little bit of cardio and abs. On Wednesday we'd do a circuit then heavy, heavy legs. On Thursday, cardio with some abs. On Friday, a circuit then chest, arms and shoulders.

“I like to work with a lot of different angles and grips so for chest I would do close-grip incline press, incline bench flies, incline press-ups with your feet raised. Kneeling shoulder-press so you incorporate more abs - that makes it harder because when you're stood up, it's easy to bend your knees and use that recoil to muscle the weight back up in the air. When you're on your knees, you can't use your recoil and also you have to have your abs engaged so you're getting a secondary benefit.

“Saturday would normally be a rest day and then Sunday would be what I call a "catch-up day", if something hasn't been fatigued or needs working on or is looking a bit out of place. Or perhaps the posture's looking bad so we have to do more retraction work - rear delts, romboids - because obviously when you start working very heavy on the arms, chest and back, you've got to be so careful that the shoulders don't start rolling forward and you end up looking gorilla-like instead of having amazing posture and presence."

It seems Simon and Chris built up quite a rapport during workouts.

Simon added: “We worked out together - I did the same for Daniel and Jake (Gylenhall). It's great having that competition and seeing your trainer in pain, and they can watch my form without feeling like I'm teaching: you're just watching and mimicking set for set, rep for rep. You become like buddies and the competition is good - you push each other. The things that we felt we were getting the most gains from were the bodyweight exercises. But again, we took it past that to where bodyweight wasn't enough, so we were having to hang weight off us to add even more resistance.

"Pull-ups holding maybe a 15-kilo weight in between your feet and still being able to do three sets of 10-12 - we were getting to that kind of stage. Dips, again with 20 or 30 kilos dangling between your legs. Press-ups with a 25-kilo plate on your back. Those types of exercises are very simple but once the body starts to adapt to it the gains you get are just phenomenal."

[youtube][/youtube]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
theredrose

theredrose

Captain America workout Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Captain America workout   Captain America workout Icon-new-badge7/8/2011, 03:28

مبدعة يا اميرة وتسلمي على الطرح الرائع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Captain America workout
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: منتدى المرئيات و المسموعات :: افلام ومسلسلات و ممثلين-
انتقل الى: