اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

watch online free watch CARS 2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
kingsam

kingsam

watch online free watch CARS 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: watch online free watch CARS 2    watch online free watch CARS 2 Icon-new-badge24/6/2011, 04:39

CARS 2

مشاهد فلم كار 2 car 2 بدون تحميل مشاهدة مباشرة و مجانا

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

We’ve been provided with 9 clips from Pixar’s Cars 2. A sequel to the 2006 film, Cars 2 finds top-notch racer Lightning McQueen and his best friend Mater heading overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix. While McQueen is focused on winning the tournament, Mater gets wrapped up in a case of international espionage. I got the chance to visit Pixar a couple of months ago for the Cars 2 press day, and while I can’t say what I thought about the footage they showed us, the interviews with all of the creatives involved with the project were very promising. It’s obvious they worked really hard to tell the best story possible with this flick. To check out a recap of the Pixar visit, as well as links to my interviews with John Lasseter, Emily Mortimer, Michael Giacchino and more, click here.

Directed by John Lasseter, the film features the voice talents of talent of Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Emily Mortimer, Jason Isaacs, Bruce Campbell, John Turturro, Thomas Kretschmann, and Michael Caine. Cars 2 opens in 3D June 24th. Hit the jump to check out the clips.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
دلع المنتدى

دلع المنتدى

watch online free watch CARS 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: watch online free watch CARS 2    watch online free watch CARS 2 Icon-new-badge24/6/2011, 04:41

جهودك مشكوره سام
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Watch Match Real Madrid Vs Valencia live stream free watch online 8-4-2012
» Watch Olympus Has Fallen Online Free , Download Olympus Has Fallen Online Free
» Watch Morocco vs Angola Saturday 19/01/2013 Live Online, Watch match in Morocco and Angola on the net for free without cutting Online Saturday 19/01/2013
» Watch the Oscars ceremony 2013 Live Online, users on the net Oscars 2013 free without cutting Online
» watch movies online

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: منتدى المرئيات و المسموعات :: افلام ومسلسلات و ممثلين-
انتقل الى: