اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012   تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012 Icon-new-badge27/12/2011, 16:12

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

أثار فيلم "المرأة الحديدية"، الذي يتناول سيرة السياسية البريطانية مارغرت ثاتشر، جدلا شديدا في الأوساط السياسية البريطانية، قبيل عرضه الرسمي في مطلع العام المقبل.

وكانت الانتقادات قد جاءت من قِبل عائلة ثاتشر ومن سياسيين بريطانيين بسبب تصويرها بغير القادرة على السيطرة خلال توليها منصب رئيسة وزراء بريطانيا، ولتصويرها بمن قدمت تضحيات شخصية لأجل الارتقاء بالسياسية.

هذا وتقوم ببطولة العمل الممثلة الأميركية ميريل سترايب، التي تعدّ العمل تتويجا لمسيرتها الفنية، كما يُتوقع أن يحصد نجاحات وإيرادات عالية، كما يرشحه البعض لجوائز الأوسكار المقبلة، برغم من اتهموه بعدم الدقة.

A look at the life of Margaret Thatcher, the former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, with a focus on the price she paid for power.

Director: Phyllida Lloyd
Writer: Abi Morgan (screenplay)
Stars: Meryl Streep, Jim Broadbent and Richard E. Grant

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Credited cast
Meryl Streep
Margaret Thatcher
Jim Broadbent
Denis Thatcher
Iain Glen
Alfred Roberts
Anthony Head
Geoffrey Howe
Richard E. Grant
Michael Heseltine
Harry Lloyd
Young Denis Thatcher
Roger Allam
Gordon Reece
Olivia Colman
Carol
Ronald Reagan
Himself (archive footage)
Teresa Mahoney
Downing Street Staff
Alexandra Roach
Young Margaret Thatcher
Nicholas Farrell
Airey Neave
John Sessions
Edward Heath
Susan Brown
June
Julian Wadham
Francis Pym

Storyline
Tells the story of a woman who smashed through the barriers of gender and class to be heard in a male-dominated world. The story concerns power and the price that is paid for power, and is a surprising and insightful portrait of an extraordinary and complex woman. Written by Anonymous

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis
Plot Keywords: Prime Minister | Margaret Thatcher | Military Invasion | Title Directed By Female | Politician | See more »
Taglines: Never compromise See more »
Genres: Drama | Biography
Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated PG-13 for some violent images and brief nudity See all certifications »
Parents Guide: Add content advisory for parents »

Details
Official Sites: Official site | Add/edit official sites »
Language: English
Release Date: 13 January 2012 (USA) See more »
Also Known As: A Dama de Ferro See more »
Box Office
Budget: $13,000,000 (estimated)
See more »
Company Credits
Production Co: Film4, UK Film Council, Canal+ See more »
Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro »
Technical Specs
Runtime: 105 min
Sound Mix: Dolby Digital
Color: Color
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1

I saw The Iron Lady at a packed WGA screening this past weekend. As a Meryl Streep fan and someone who appreciated Phyllida Lloyd's work on Mamma Mia, I was really looking forward to this film.

The result for me was... a mild disappointment.

Let's start with Streep's performance. She is, as always, amazing. Seconds after the movie started, the audience gasped audibly at an astounding close-up of her looking uncannily like an older Thatcher. From that point on, she becomes the character and she IS the film. Her voice, her physical presence, her ability to communicate subtly under layers and layers of latex make-up is nothing short of jaw-dropping. She will undoubtedly be nominated for an Oscar and possibly win for the third time and, of course, she more than deserves it. I could go on and on, but I'm sure the reader gets the picture.

Now a little about the film.

The Iron Lady felt to me more like a one-woman show than a dramatic movie. Its star is at the center of every scene and you can't take your eyes off her. The rest of the characters come and go, always effectively portrayed, but this is without any question a film that centers on a performance more than on a story. This made it at times fascinating and at times plain redundant as the audience is quite familiar with the historical events it depicts and the film, quite frankly, doesn't add anything new to what everyone already knows or imagines.

It occurred to me that the film would have been far more interesting, story-wise, if it had centered on a single episode in Thatcher's life that was evocative of what she was about. Instead, the film goes on and on from one famous episode to the next, with notorious characters dropping in and out, and famous speeches being scrupulously re-enacted. It is admirable in its recreation of a career but hardly revealing. But that, as they say, is the movie I wanted, not the movie it is.

When The Iron Lady plays on TV on some future date and I happen upon it while channel-surfing, I will probably stop and gasp again at its amazing actress' performance. With any other performance at its center, I would probably move on to the next station

ضع ردا للمشاهدة

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
خالد الرواضيه

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012   تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012 Icon-new-badge27/12/2011, 17:22

مواضيعك رائعه وجميله اشكرك على حسن الاختيار
algerasy

algerasy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012   تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012 Icon-new-badge30/12/2011, 06:17

thank u very much
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012   تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم The Iron Lady المرأة الحديدية 2012 Icon-new-badge30/12/2011, 06:21

الفيلم عن حياة مارغريت تاتشر

اهلا فيكم

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم الصمت ايناس الدغيدي 2012 , تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم زنا المحارم 2012
» تحميل و مشاهدة فيديو يوتيوب فيلم تيتانك تحميل النسخة الجديدة فيلم Titanic 2012
»  فيلم امن دولت 2012 - مشاهدة فيلم امن دولت بدون تحميل - فيلم امن دولت اون لاين - فيلم محمد هلال 2012 للعيد
» تحميل Chronicle 2012 مترجم DVD, تحميل و مشاهدة فيلم Chronicle 2012 بجودة عالية
»  تحميل مشاهدة فيلم فيلم بيبو وبشير 2011/2012

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: منتدى المرئيات و المسموعات :: افلام ومسلسلات و ممثلين-
انتقل الى: