اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

A Good Day For Freedom

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

A Good Day For Freedom  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A Good Day For Freedom    A Good Day For Freedom  Icon-new-badge22/9/2011, 23:38

A Good Day For Freedom

Life is not a perfect place. We all know that. We have good days. We have bad days. But sometimes life can be so cruel and unfair, you even feel your soul sinking down. I have such days – I’m a human after all – and I know how to get through such days.

I run into my cave. My sanctuary. . .
It’s one of my all time favorite locations in the beautiful city of Amman. It lies in downtown. In the heart of the city. It’s been there since the beginning of days. They call it the Romanian Theater.

I go there in the mornings, when my mind is clear the most. I get myself a cup of coffee from one of the old shops.

I enter the theater.
I climb its ancient stairs with fear and anticipation. I keep going until the highest vantage stone I could reach, and then I sit there, in peace.
I breathe. I mediate. I dive deep down into my soul, where no one has ever reached, at least not yet. I crash and burn, and then, I rise and shine like a mythical phoenix bird.

I watch normal people running through their everyday errands.
I have a strange sense of myself when I see them flowing through the old streets of the city, I can feel their hopes and fears. Their struggles, somehow, make them look so real and human.

I take a sip from my coffee as I let myself go. I learned how to lose myself in the moment. And then, I flirt with the old lady -Amman- and she speaks to me, epic tales of fallen heroes and broken hearts, and I shall listen.

My day is not mine to determine, at least not anymore.
I must go with the flow.
My life is already full of intrigues. I feel like I make it complicated on purpose.
I want to see how ridiculous I can get, how far I can push the line between sanity and madness.
I secretly enjoy the drama. I don\’t necessarily enjoy the consequences, but I survive them, to live and love another day.
Now I’m free, free from all guilt, free from all consequences, free from all the drama, from all the ego validation in the world.

I let a scream escapes from the deep mazes of my soul as I feel the warmth of the sun. Nothing smells as intoxicating as Amman in the summer . .
It’s all jasmine and lilies.

It sounds like a good day for freedom!
Welcome to the good life
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
خالد الرواضيه

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Good Day For Freedom    A Good Day For Freedom  Icon-new-badge23/9/2011, 03:46

ربنا ما يحرمنا من ابداعك الرائع
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Good Day For Freedom    A Good Day For Freedom  Icon-new-badge23/9/2011, 04:17

من اجمل الاقات اللي ممكن يقضيها الانسان في قلب مدينة عمان

A Good Day For Freedom
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: المنتدى العلمي :: ادب و شعر :: نثر و مقالات-
انتقل الى: