اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2	 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2     English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2	 Icon-new-badge31/3/2011, 17:52

"To be a leader, you have to make people want to follow you, and nobody wants to follow someone who doesn’t know where he’s going." —Joe Namath

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." —Sir Walter Scott
The Starfish

As the old man walked the beach at dawn, he noticed a youth ahead of him picking up starfish and flinging them, one by one, into the sea. Finally, catching up to the youth, he asked him why he was doing this. The answer was that the stranded starfish would die if left in the morning sun. "But the beach goes on for miles and there are millions of starfish," countered the old man. "How can your effort make any difference?"

The youth looked at the starfish in his hand and then threw it to the safety of the waves. "It makes a difference to this one," he said with a smile."

—from The Sower’s Seeds, by Brian Cavanaugh.

"Sometimes people leave you half way through the wood. Others may deceive you; you decide what’s good. You decide alone, but no one is alone." —Into the Woods by Stephen Sondhein

"Old man," said a fellow pilgrim near,
"You are wasting your strength with building here,
Your journey will end with the ending day,
You never again must pass this way,
You have crossed the chasm deep and wide—
Why build you this bridge at eventide?"
The builder lifted his old gray head,
"Good friend, in the path I have come," he said,
"There followeth after me today,
A youth whose feet must pass this way.
This swollen stream which was naught to me,
To that fair-haired youth my a pitfall be,
He, too, must cross in the twilight dim,
Good friend, I am building a bridge for him.

"Take me to a world that’s filled with happy people. Take me to a land where the poor men are the rich ones. Where there are smiling faces and the lonely ain’t alone. Take me to the peaceful place that I call home." —Blessed Union of Souls

"Live then, beloved children of my heart and never forget that, until the day God decided to reveal the future to man, the sum of all human wisdom will be contained in these words: wait and hope." —Count of Monte Cristo

"Take me to a world that’s filled with happy people. Take me to a land where the poor men are the rich ones. Where there are smiling faces and the lonely ain’t alone. Take me to the peaceful place that I call home." —Blessed Union of Souls

True words are not beautiful;
Beautiful words are not true.
A good man does not argue;
He who argues is not a good man.
A wise man has no extensive knowledge;
He who has extensive knowledge is not a wise man.
The sage does not accumulate for himself.
The more he uses for others, the more he has himself.
The more he gives to others, the more he possesses of his own.
The Way to Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure.
The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete.
—Lao Tzu

"It is easy to be angry when defrauded or defied, to be peeved and disappointed if your wishes are denied, but to win a worthwhile battle over selfishness and spite, you must learn to keep strict silence though you know you’re in the right." —"The Most Vital Thing in Life"

"I believe that man will not mearly endure; he will prevail. He is immortal not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance." —William Faulkner

"An ill drawn swan looks like a duck. An ill drawn tiger looks like a dog. Both are an ambiguous undertaking, but if done improperly are worse than inaction." —Monkey

"Human progress never rolls in on wheels of inevitability: it comes through the tireless efforts of men willing to be coworkers with God, and without this hard work time itself becomes an ally of the forces of stagnation. We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that the time is always ripe to do right." —Martin Luther King Jr.

"You wear a coat of many colors, fabrics and textures. It is made of friends and family who care here and no longer here, far and not so far. They are all part of the coat that keeps you warm wherever you go."

"And even if we are occupied with important things, even if we attain honor or fall into misfortune—still let us remember how good it was once here, when we were all united by a good and kind feeling which made is better perhaps than we are." —Karamazov Brothers Dostoevsky

"Tell him too much money has killed men and left them dead years before band and quest of lucre beyond a few easy needs has twisted good enough men sometimes into dry contorted worms." —Carl Sandburg

"You do not have to be your mother unless she is who you want to be. You do not have to be your mother’s mother, or your mother’s mother, or your mother’s mother’s mother, or even your grandmother’s mother on your father’s side. You may inherit their chins or their hips or even their eyes, but you are not destines to become the women who came before you. You are not destined to live their lives. So if you inherit something, inherit their strength, their resilience. Because the only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.

Some People—Some people come into your lives and quickly go. Some people move your souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are .never, ever the same"

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
مثنى سيف

مثنى سيف

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2     English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2	 Icon-new-badge31/3/2011, 17:55

عن جد رائع وخاصه لم الحمار بوقع بالميه

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2     English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2	 Icon-new-badge13/4/2011, 21:03

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2     English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2	 Icon-new-badge14/6/2011, 23:13

خاطفة القلوب

خاطفة القلوب

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2     English Thoughts خواطر باللغة الانجليزية ج2	 Icon-new-badge14/6/2011, 23:47

لا والله فهمنا كتير
لا عن جد في اشياء كتير حلوووووة
شكرا

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: المنتدى العلمي :: ادب و شعر :: قسم الشعر و الخواطر-
انتقل الى: