اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

How do I travel to Australia

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
kingsam

kingsam

How do I travel to Australia Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How do I travel to Australia   How do I travel to Australia Icon-new-badge7/3/2012, 04:18

My brothers in sisters
This Almtdy wonderful, God willing, I hope to reward you God much good as ye do for the good of Islam and Muslims, my brothers in God I have a problem is very important to me, which I have been married for nine years and my wife Australian citizenship, but I can get a visa is a kind so far, I made Embassy 7 years ago and they Parvda because I do not have a sponsor in Australia and my wife live with me now here in Palestine did not I make after the embassy and told Kdrallah and willing to do not care about a lot, and I followed my life despite the difficulties here and our circumstances very bad, which are well known to one and God knows I would not otherwise have dreamed of in any country except you, O land of Rabat, but unfortunately the financial situation is Swoa of thinking makes me revert again to search for a way to travel with to Australia to improve my situation and my wife and my family,
My brothers in God I did not bless me God sons so far, not a land that has angered God that send my wife to live alone in Australia, about my age and work and can Tkflana alone because this anger of God Almighty and you know that a woman traveling Amslma alone without a mahram forbidden by I am messenger of livelihood herpes and the road must be old God willing, I hope that bless me Bach philanthropist that help me in this, that God has many pray, pay and reward is great, God willing, this call my brothers to you by your brother in Palestine wounded may God write us Travel on your hands, success and harness this success to serve the nation and Islam, religion and Aqsana captive
And God bless you all

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
theredrose

theredrose

How do I travel to Australia Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How do I travel to Australia   How do I travel to Australia Icon-new-badge11/3/2012, 15:15

مشكور يا غالي وابدعت
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Sydney by Day, Australia, Travel Video Guide
» جامعات استراليا Australia المعترف بها لدى الاردن study in Australia
» Travel Guide BILLINGS Western USA Travel
» How do I travel to America
» موقع وزارة السياحة المصرية egypt.travel , egypt.travel , وزارة السياحة المصرية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: منتدى الاسرة :: منوعات عربية :: سياحة و سفر-
انتقل الى: