اربد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اربد

منتدى معلومات عامة

صفحة الاعلاناتالمنشوراتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
kingsam

kingsam

How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales   How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales Icon-new-badge3/12/2011, 04:00

Suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales
Gary Speed ​​during a match, Wales and England in Euro qualifier in March / March last (French)

Announced the Association of Wales football coach Gary Speed ​​was found dead today at his home, while media reports said the coach, 42 years, "had probably committed suicide after being found hanged."

Learn the Welsh Union of the game in a statement posted on its website late coach and made a "condolences and sympathy to the family of speed, asking everyone to respect the privacy of the family at this sad time."

Chester police in turn issued a statement saying that "there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding this death. The family have asked to be left in peace in her grief in these difficult times, the family issued a statement in a memorial service later but not today."

A history
The Speed ​​received the coach of Wales in December / January 2010, succeeding John Toshack, after obtaining the consent of Sheffield United, which was supervised by that period.

Beat Wales on his Norwegian counterpart 4-1 in a friendly match between them earlier this month, to be the third straight win for Wales, as was the fifth win for the team in ten games under the leadership of Speed.

Speed ​​as a player and defended the colors of Leeds United from 1988 until 1996 and was crowned with the title of the latest version of the first division before becoming in 1992 to the Premier League, in addition to playing for Everton, Newcastle, Bolton and Sheffield United ..

Speed ​​and played 640 games in the Premier League, scoring 97 goals and 37 appearances for Sheffield in the first class, such as Wales and in 85 international appearances, scoring seven goals.

Shock in Britain after the death of coach and former player Gary Speed
Shock in Britain after the death of coach and former player Gary Speed
Found on the Wales coach and former footballer Gary Speed ​​yesterday dead in his apartment and believed that his death was the result of suicide. The atmosphere of grief from the British on the ball, and was a minute's silence in tribute to the spirit of Speed, who was highly respected in the sports of Britain.
AFP (text)

Overshadowed by grief over the British football after receiving the news of the death of coach of Wales and former midfielder Gary Speed ​​on Sunday at the age of 42 years.

And found the speed yesterday dead in his home is likely to have committed suicide by hanging, according to the said Union Welsh, adding, "declares the Union Welsh football with sadness the death of coach national team, Gary Speed," and offered condolences and sympathy to the family of speed, asking everyone to respect the privacy of the family in this Good times.

Cheshire police, in turn issued a statement saying that "there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding this death. Asked the family to leave peacefully in her grief in these hard times. A statement of the family memorial service will be issued at a later date."

The Speed ​​took office in December 2010 to replace John Toshack after receiving approval from Sheffield United of England, which was supervised by that period.

Speed ​​as a player and defended the colors of Leeds United (88-96) and was crowned with the title of the latest version of the first division before turning in 1992 to the Premier League, Everton (96-98), Newcastle (98-2004) and Bolton (2004-2008) and Sheffield United (2008-2010), and then became the coach of a last resort as of 2010.

Speed ​​and played 640 games in the Premier League, scoring 97 goals and 37 appearances for Sheffield in the first place (6 goals), and like Wales in 85 international appearances, scoring 7 goals.

The atmosphere of sadness on the ball the British that stood on a minute of silence in grief on the international midfielder, a former shocked and saddened great when all who knew him, including his fellow Manchester United star Ryan Giggs, who said: "I am deeply saddened. Was Gary Speed ​​wonderful man at the ball and the people has the honor to call it a Fellow of the team and a personal friend. "

"No words can describe the sadness I felt as soon as I heard the painful news. I can not find words to express my feelings toward his family in this painful time."

And, in turn, said former United defender Gary Neville: "It is news of a very painful. Had each of us has his career, and I always played against him. He was a professional player right does not look only to win only, and managed to form a very good reputation. We think sometimes that the football the most important thing, but it's not. "

In turn, a player for Wales Previous Robbie Savage, who played side by side with the speed: "The world has lost a great man, I was talking with him yesterday morning (Saturday). Why! Why! Will be missed badly. Was in high spirits I can not believe , it was my colleague and left behind two wonderful, it was a strong man and a great coach, he was joking and laughing yesterday. "

The current commander of Wales Aaron Ramsey, who currently plays with Cardiff City on loan from Arsenal, in turn, said: "I heard the tragic news this morning (yesterday) crashed and crashed my thoughts. Today we lost a great coach and everyone will miss him a great man."

The Manchester United striker Michael Owen, who lives near the family of speed, he said in turn: "I can not believe the news, we were talking a few days ago and the wave of our children are going to school, this news of a tragic and I feel really sad. I know him and know his family and his children."

And, in turn, spoke of Newcastle's top scorer and former England Alan Shearer for Speed ​​said: "Gary was a great person and fun ... I'm proud of our friendship, and certainly would miss them a lot."

For his part, described the Newcastle manager Alan Pardew and the death of Speed ​​as one of the most miserable days in the history of football, he said, adding that "you hear that a fellow respected Kgara had died, this is from one of the most miserable days in the history of football. Was a prominent player has opened the door to become the coach of Wales without difficult. was a great person inside and outside the stadium tells you all you need. He was a man with all the sense of the word, it is very sad. my heart, of course, with his family. "

And mourned for Leeds United, former player on the tongue of his spokesman, said: "We are shocked to hear this news. Club expresses its deep sorrow for his death, Gary had a very good player and he's loved and very popular."

The club Sheffield United, who finished his career with the speed and began his coaching career, he said, "Everyone in Sheffield United are very shocked and saddened to learn of the death of former player and coach Gary Speed, our condolences to Gary's family and friends at this sad time."

For his part, said Newcastle United in the official statement "expresses its staff and coaches and players of Newcastle for their grief deep knowledge of the tragic death of Gary Speed. The Gary player, inspiring and popular during his time with the club between 1998-2004 where he participated in 285 appearances and scored 40 goals. served the club very well. He's a great professional and was a role model for younger players, we offer our condolences to his family at this sad time. "

And, in turn, said the English football: "The Federation received the news of the death of Gary Speed ​​with great sadness and regret. The hearts of everyone in the Union with his family and friends at this time, Gary has a lot of friends in the Union of England, and we feel really sad."

And away from the circles of football, said a spokesman for British Prime Minister David Cameron that the latter was deeply saddened to hear the news of the death of Speed, who was well respected by football fans around the country that was as a player or coach. "
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Jasmine collar

Jasmine collar

How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales   How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales Icon-new-badge3/12/2011, 05:44

موته للمدرب انتحار ام قتل ؟
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How committed suicide coach Gary Speed ​​and Wales
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اربد :: منتدى الاخبار :: عالم الرياضة-
انتقل الى: